Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day Forty Six... ish: Just a Quickie

I'm still alive! Nicki and I have been really busy the last few days working out our final travel and accommodation details. I will try and give more of a full update tomorrow. We're still at Om Beach right now and it has been a really great time. We've been spending lots of time with Roman and Einar. Then, surprise, surprise our friends Lucy and Rachel showed up AGAIN. This time with new friends Jim and Ed from Vancouver. In addition to all that we've gotten word that the other half of our team ran into Sam for the FOURTH time this trip. On my next update I'll try and give more specific details on all these people to pray for. In the meantime, thank God for lots of fruitful ministry and cheap beach huts. Pray that we would be able to work out the travel and accommodation for our final week. (Which has been a huge hassle for the last few days and hasn't quite been resolved yet.)
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment